If your quiz is ready to go live,
- Click the "Play and Share" button.
You have the option to 'Preview' your quiz as well as share it with your colleagues via social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter. You can also send the URL of your quizzes to others.
- Click on "Give it to my class" when you are ready and choose the game settings for the quiz.
- Click on "Continue" and you will be asked to create your first class. Any classes you create will be saved for the future.
Students don't need to create accounts to take the quiz. However, tick the box if you want them to create personal accounts that require passwords.
Note: You will be now be directed to the Zzish page!
- Continue and select the time option for the game. You can either set up the game to go live instantly, or select the date and hour from the drop-down list.
Also, you can choose the duration of your quiz and the number of attempts your students can have, in the advanced options tab.
- Click on the "Finish" button to either launch the game or save the settings and assign the same activity to another class.
- Launch the activity and choose the type of game.
- During and after the game, don't forget to check your students' results in the Zzish Dashboards.