If your quiz is ready to go live,
- Click the "Play and Share" button.
You have the preview option for your quiz and you can share it with your colleagues via social media channels as Facebook and Twitter. You can also send the URL of the quiz.
- Click on "Give it to my class" when you are ready and choose the game settings for the quiz.
- Click on "Continue" and you will be asked to create your first class. Any classes you create will be saved for the future.
Students don't need to create accounts to take the quiz. However, tick the box if you want them to create their personal accounts that require passwords.
Note: You will be now directed to the Zzish page!
- Continue and select the time option for the game. You can either set up the game to go live instantly, or select the date and hour from the drop-down list.
Also, you can choose the duration of your quiz and the number of attempts that your students will have in the advanced options tab.
- Click on "Finish" button. You can either launch the game or save the settings and assign the same activity to another class.
- Launch the activity and choose the type of your game.
- During and after the game, don't forget to check your students' results in the Zzish Dashboards.