You can now import your Quizlet Sets into Quizalize, including those with pictures.
Note #1: The import function may not work with outdated browsers.
Note #2: Your Quizlet import will overwrite all questions already created in your quiz. If you wish to add your own questions, do so AFTER the import, and not before.
Note #3: Make sure the definitions in your set are on a single line (e.g. do not press enter/return). Multiple lines do not export well from Quizlet.
The following video provides a short cut to creating multiple choice questions in addition to instructions to import from Quizlet:
And here is a written Step-by-Step:
- Log into Quizlet and open the set you wish to import.
- Hover over More (three dots) and click on "Export".
- Be sure to tick "Include links to the images", if you want the images to be imported as well.
- Click "Copy Text".
- Note: The Quizlet "terms" will import as the answers while the "definitions" will import as the questions.
- In the quiz editor click on “Import Quizlet Set.“ Please don't forget that the import will overwrite questions already created, so it is important to import first before adding additional questions manually.
- Paste the copied Quizlet into the box.
- Click on the “Complete Quizlet Import” button.
- And you're all done! The set, including images, has been imported. The completed import should look like this:
- You can now edit the quiz as you see fit including tagging your questions to your curriculum skills.