You can now import all of your Quizlet Sets into Quizalize, including those with pictures.
Note: The import function does not work with older versions of Internet Explorer.
Here’s how to do it:
- Log into Quizlet and select one of your sets
- Hover over More and click on "Export".
- Click on "Copy text" and tick "Include images".
- Create a new Quiz in Quizalize and click on “Import Quizlet Set.“
- Right-click the empty text box then click “Paste.“
- Click on the blue “Complete Quizlet Import” button and you’re done! Your set is now imported into Quizalize, including images.
Make sure the definitions in your set are on a single line. Multiple lines do not export well from Quizlet.